Oh thank you! (bows) Thank you so much! (bows) Oh no please, you’re making me blush! *clears throat* I’d like to thank my mom and dad for well you know allowing me to be born and my grandparent and my great-grandparents. You know what let’s just thank the whole fam! Love yah little sis! Oh and of course Kelly @ Ohdamnbooks for nominating me! Thanks! And for those of you reading this you should totally visit her blog, it’s uhmayzinggg!
The Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Award presenter and link back to the blog who presented the award to you.
2. Answer the eleven questions from the nominator, list eleven random facts, and create eleven questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to eleven blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
Eleven Random Facts about None Other than Yours truly. Me. (Jackie)
1. There in a lake in my backyard that is dissapearing
2. My school librarian is one of my best friends. Hey we have like the exact taste in books. And she’s letting me read Scarlet ( book dos in the Lunar Chronicles) before her!
3. If I could be any animal, I would totally, hands down be a panther. But I don’t wanna be an animal. Why? They can’t read. Sucks to be them
4.I have a fear of heights. They suck. Enough said.
5.I can’t decide if I like the taste of coffee or the smell of it better. I know I’m weird.
6. My friends Anna still hasn’t given me the gummy bear she promised me. I want a pineapple one.
7.My feet are always cold. I’m surprised there’s not ice on them
8. I would reign supreme in a death match for the next book in any series I love. Or food. I like food too
9. I. Hate. The. Cold.
10. I have a new boyfriend in every book I read. And they all adore me.
11. When are we ever going to need to know the area of a circle? And why oh why oh WHY did some brainiac have to go and put letters in math? Who came up with that?!
Questions from Kelly @ Ohdamnbooks :
1. A free book or free movies for a week?
Dude, do I have a movie blog or a book blog? I have a book blog. And I would have to take that week off from everything to read all that I could. I mean helloooo, there’s 24 hours in a day for a reason!
2. Do you take notes while you read?
Hahahahaha no but I probably should. I always forget what I read. That’s one of the reasons I started the blog-to remember what I read.
3. What standalone book and book series do you think everybody should read?
Standalone huh? Well I absolutely adore The Fault in Our Stars by John Green but of course there’s a million more. That’s the first one that comes to mind though. Book series. Goodness. Only one? I can do this……Oh fine I’m sorry I can’t do just one. I’ll do some of my most recent. Of Witches and Warlocks, Savage , The Coincidence . OH! Here’s another standalone The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window
4. Why did you start blogging?
Hahah. Oops already answered this(: I did it to keep track of my books.
5. How fast do you read? (How many books a day?)
I read pretty fast. I can read at least 1 on a school day and when I have no homework, nothing else to do I can read about 4. (this is 300-350 pgs per book) I read the whole Iron Fey series in one day
6. What makes you hate a book character? If you have the power to kill off any book character, who would it be?
I hate it when books characters are self absorbed. I hate it when they don’t know the meaning of respect. I hate it when a girl is really in love with someone and he just blows her off. Even if I hate them though I wouldn’t kill them off. They all have the ability to make the character who they are in the end.
7. What is your favorite book genre and why?
I like YA Romance. Why? I like it because that genre did not specifically say what kind. So it can be historical or sci-fi or paranormal. Hahahahah. Oh and like it when the author has the ability to make my toes curl. But I hate when they rip my heart out. Meanie head.
8. What is your favorite quote from a book?
Is this seriously one of the questions? Thanks, just make my brain explode right now. OK, here’s ONE of my favorites (mutters incoherently) From Nevermore by Kelly Creagh “My beautiful, my Isobel. You ask me to wait. And so I wait. For all this, I know, is just a dream. And when, in sleep, at last we wake, I will see you again.” Don’t judge me. Fine, un mas. “This is home. The two of us.”- Anna and the French Kiss
9. Who is your #1 book boyfriend?
This question might just be worse than the last. #1!??!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Ugh. Fine I’ll narrow my search down to the books I’ve read so far this year. Be right back. -_- Okay. This isn’t working well. Can I do like 8 from the 38 books I’ve read so far? Yeah? Cool. Thanks
IN NO ORDER
-Kayden from The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden
-Rush from Fallen too Far
-Derek from Born at Midnight
-Bram from Dearly, Beloved
-Galen from Of Poseidon
–Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars
– Matthew from The Savage Blood
– Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss
-Otto from A Long, Long Sleep
Yeah, you really shouldn’t have asked me that question…….
10. What are one of your weird book hobbies? (Example: smelling the book before you read, reading only when you’re sitting down, etc.)
Weird book hobbies? I have to sit with my knees up and against the front seat when I’m in the car…. I don’t really smell the book. Who knows where its been….
11. If I hand you $100, what books will you buy with that much money?
Ugh. Darling, you have got to be kidding me. Okay here it goes: Covet by Melissa Darnell, Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh, The Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally, While He Was Away by Karen Schreck, The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney, Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill, The Souls Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, The Selection series by Kiera Cass
My Eleven Nominees
Mirsada @ The Little Red Reader
Nuzaifa @ Say It With Books
Megan @ Megz Madd Readz
Kali @ Gemini Perspective
Eunice @ Feed on Books
Michelle and Nicole @ The Twins Read
Melissa @ Book Nerd and Critic
Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor
Octavia @ Read. Sleep. Repeat.
Roxanne @ Story Envy
Kimberly @ Kimberly’s Novel Notes
Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you could live in any book, what would it be?
2. Top 5 cheap book stores (paper or ebook)
3. Idea of a perfect date and with which of your book boyfriends?
4. What kind of person would you be in a book? (hero, best friend, shy, know it all)
5. Dream job?
6. Book your really looking forward to that isn’t published yet?
7. How many books have you checked out of the library at one time?
8. Top 3 Authors and what books put them in your top 3?
9. Paper or plastic?
10. Paper or Ereader?
11. #1 Book Boyfriend and why? Give us a quote!