NUMBER 3!!! O.O Oh, I love awards :3
Have I mentioned that before?? Thanks sooo much to Sharon @ My Little Cosy Corner for nominating me. *dabs eyes* such an honor.
Ok, let’s get to the good stuff. Be right back, I gotta go work some copy/ paste magic.
Here I Am!
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- Daemon Black or Kaidan Rowe? Kai. *fans self rapidly* *blushes* *sighs* Smiles at Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril covers lovingly.
- Who is your favorite Disney princess? Belle. Hello….did you see that library?!?! *.* I would be a VERY happy girl
- If you were caught in a fire, tsunami, earthquake whatever, and you could only take on book, which one would it be and why? *smirks* My Kindle
- Superman or Iron man? Sorry, to all you Iron Man fans…but, Superman
- Pancakes or Waffles? PANCAKES
- Have you ever liked a movie adaptation more than the original book, if so which book and why? Never have I ever
- If you could be in any book, which one would it be and why? Any book???? Wow, way to ask a hard question. The first one that comes to mind is Anna and the French Kiss
- Angels and Demons or Vampires? Love the most? Ermm…Probably Demons. Kai, remember? Well, sorta. *ponders* His dad is the Duke of Lust……but he’s not really a demon cause his moms a human….Nymph. Huh. Wait-what? Oh, Demons
- Was there a book that had a major impact on you and made you want to change your life? what book was it? The Fault in Out Stars. I have never cried that much in my life. Books don’t usually make me cry. Movie NEVER make me cry. No, not even Titanic. But TFIOS….that book made me sob.
- What’s one embarrassing thing about you that a lot of people don’t know about? O.O Let’s just skip over that one….
- When you are on a plane, would you rather read or watch a movie or TV show? Pfft, easy. Reading. Hands down.