Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.
Top ten word/ topics that make me not pick up a book
- Autobiography: Uhm. Yeah..I’ll pass
- Motherhood: Not something I’m drawn to. I like the more developing love….
- Non-ficton: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nope.
- Self- Help: I am not my mother. I like going into another world other than my own, not learning about all the different types of wheat or green smoothies.
- If you love (……) you’ll love this!: This almost immediately turns me off of the book, especially if the dot dot dots are Twilight.
- Badly behaving authors: This pretty much speaks for itself
- Audiobooks: I don’t have the attention span for this
- Ouija Boards: I can’t say why, but they scare the crap out of me.
- Erotica: I never have, nor will I ever, read this *cough* 50 Shads of Grey
- Animal Abuse: I. Just. Can’t. This will make me sob.