Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.
This Weeks Question: Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier (maybe it’s Goodreads or your library or different resourcers etc. etc.)
My Top Ten:
- Goodreads. This website was made for us bibliomaniacs. Honestly, I had no idea how many of us were out there…THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!!!!
- On the Goodreads app, there’s this scanner. I freakin love this thing. When I go to the library I just scan a book that I think sounds awesome and look at other people’s rating and see if it’s on my tbr shelf. It usually is. I know myself well.
- Other bloggers. I mean, let’s be honest people. You guys are how I find most of the book I want to read. I love y’all.
- My Kindle. *looks over to it affectionately* I don’t remember life without it. E-books are way cheaper than physical copies. THANK YOU SO MUCH! If it weren’t for that, I’d be broke.
- Publishers. I just love these guys. *sniffles* I can ask them for an ARC of a book I really want. How awesome is that? I didn’t even know there was such a thing before blogging.
- Authors. Y’all are the reason I do what I do. I can rant to y’all, good or bad, and you listen! *happy dance* Sometimes they ask me to review a copy, and quite honestly, I’m flattered you’d want me to.
- Calenders. Ohmygosh I love these things. I am horrible at keeping track of things and calenders hold everything about my blogging/ bookish life.
- Twitter. I can rant! There are twitter parties! Giveaways! AWESOME PEOPLE!!!
- My friends. I steal their book and they don’t even get mad. They expect it.
- The Library. Do I need to explain this?
What makes you bookish/ blogging life easier?